The following timeline illustrates the flow of a project upon award by a client:
- Client awards project to Essential Lighting Solutions
- A pre-construction meeting is scheduled at the job-site, which will include the Project Manager, Account Manager and client representative(s). All client safety requirements, logistical considerations and scheduling of project work dates and times will be discussed during this meeting.
- Essential Lighting Solutions will order all materials necessary to begin the project.
- Crew training will take place prior to the start of any work. This will include all safety training, working hours, client procedures and policies as outlined by the client.
- Throughout the implementation of the project, Essential Lighting Solutions will conduct weekly progress meetings. This allows us to ensure that we are on track to deliver the project as promised to the client. The progress of the previous week will be reviewed as well as work planned for the upcoming week.
- Quality Control is constant throughout the project. Essential Lighting Solutions will perform random quality inspections, alongside the client, on an on-going basis. Any quality issues that are identified will be resolved immediately.
- The Project Manager and Project Supervisor will perform a detailed survey to identify any items that need to be addressed as part of the final punch list.
- A final walk-through will be performed along with the client. Upon acceptance by the client that the project is completed as promised, both parties will sign the Project Acceptance Sheet and an Operations & Maintenance Manual will be issued.